Aeon MQ7 Kodi Skin Download & Info
Aeon MQ is one of the most popular Kodi skins ever created and the brand new Aeon MQ7 Kodi skin is now out and available to download! Check out the screenshots below!
Aeon MQ7 is now available for public download. With a minimum of Kodi 16 Jarvis support, MQ7 is only ready for the most up-to-date Kodi users. However, MQ7 will be supported for Kodi 17 Krypton and onward.
Check out some of the new features below and underneath that, a guide on how to install:
Aeon MQ7 Kodi Skin Features
- Fully designed in 1080p for maximum quality
- A new main menu concept that is clean and modern
- A new vertical main menu that interferes with very little of the home screen
- A new theme that mixes from white, yellow, orange, and black
- New widget options
- A more agile main menu. The widget selector is now a popup window to save on resources and loading time
- A new colour for textures called “Terracotta” created just for MQ7.
Check out some screenshots of the brand new Aeon MQ7 Kodi skin:
How to Install Aeon MQ7 Kodi Skin Guide
- Navigate to the Google Drive for Aeon MQ7 by clicking here.
- Download skin.aeonmq7-1-4-0.zip. Download and installation of the other two files on Google Drive are completely optional and are not necessary.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to System > Add-ons > Install From Zip File
- Navigate to the Aeon MQ7 skin file you downloaded above and click on it.
- After the skin is done installing (it may take a while), you will be asked if you want to automatically switch to it. Click yes or if you don’t, you can switch to it by navigating to System > Appearance > Skin > Skin at any time.